Current Job Openings
To apply for any of our job openings, please email, fax or mail your application and resume to the address below. You may also apply in person.
For more information on these openings and other career opportunities with La Posada please call our job hotline at 520-648-4078.
We are always accepting resumes for both professional and trade positions. Send us your resume and we will contact you when your skills fit the needs of our growing retirement community. La Posada is a smoke-free campus.
La Posada at Park Centre
Attn: Human Resources Dept.
350 E. Morningside Rd.
Green Valley, AZ 85614
Phone: (520) 648-7890
Fax: (520) 648-4236
Job Line: (520) 648-4078
10:30 am—8:30 pm
Under the general supervision of the Executive Chef and Sous Chefs, the Cook will prepare various food items needed to respond to the needs of the residents, staff and special functions. Also, the cook will perform the preparation of food and service of food items in compliance with all Federal and State requirements for quality assurance, food handling and sanitation standards of the dining services department.
ADHC Health Aide
A Health Aide works under the direct supervision of the program manager and assists clients of the Adult Day Health Care Program with daily living activities as outlined in the treatment plan. Daily living activities may include – but are not limited to – ambulation, mobility, medication administration, eating, personal hygiene, housekeeping, toileting, social interactions and physical activities. Will communicate any changes noted in participants’ situation or condition to program manager. Interact with participants’ families following guidelines and protocol for the program.
Under the general supervision of the Executive Chef and Sous Chefs, the Salad/Prep Cook will perform the preparation of hot and/or cold food items needed to respond to the needs of the residents, staff and special functions. The Salad/Prep Cook is also responsible for upholding the quality assurance, food handling and sanitation standards of the dining services department.
Laundry attendants’ job responsibilities include, but are not limited to: Picking up soiled linen; sorting, weighing and loading articles into washers; placing washed items into dryers; ironing articles using mangle iron or hand iron as necessary; folding, packaging and delivering clean articles to appropriate areas; and light cleaning duties. Bi-lingual strongly preferred.
Days and shifts vary
Under the supervision of the Administrator, the Occupational Therapist will provide comprehensive occupational therapy treatment to assigned patients within the facility as prescribed by the attending physician. Long-term care/Medicare experience preferred.
- Graduate of a professional school of occupational therapy
- Hold a current Arizona license to practice occupational therapy
- Demonstrate comprehensive skills in providing occupational therapy treatment (as described by the Arizona OT Practice Act)
- Ability to walk, stand, bend, kneel, stretch, squat, push/pull using good body mechanics for sustained periods of time
- Ability to relate to staff, physicians, residents and visitors in a fair, tactful and courteous manner under all circumstances
- High level of flexibility and tolerance to adjust to change in workloads and assignments and to work efficiently and effectively.
Seeking an experienced Counselor/Social Worker to work collaboratively with the case management team on a variety of areas including the emotional and psycho-social needs of residents. You will provide counsel and support to residents during and through difficult times and intervene when appropriate, create positive relationships with the residents and their families and make referrals where needed to appropriate medical providers for treatment. You will use internal assessment system as well as clinically accepted methodologies and techniques, develop and lead resident and family support groups and develop care plans for residents. Ability to bill Medicare for services a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in social work from an accredited college or university, master’s preferred.
- Knowledge and skills in assessment, intervention, care plans, support groups, counseling, HIPPA and privacy laws.
- Three years of experience in social work or counseling of adults.
- License or timely ability to obtain a license from the Arizona Board of Behavioral Health Examiners.
32 Hrs Per Week
Tuesday through Friday
Shift: 11:00pm - 7:00am
Seeking the right person to be supervisor and floor nurse for our small, long-term care facility. LTC experience is required. Must hold a current Arizona RN license.Download Employment Application
CERTIFIED FITNESS INSTRUCTOR/ASSISTANT
We are seeking a Certified Fitness Instructor/Assistant for 30 hours per week, to work with the Fitness Coordinator, lead various fitness classes for residents and employees and perform light office duties. Requirements are:
- Ability to work closely with campus residents and co-workers regarding health and fitness issues.
- Oversee the safety of residents and employees while at the Fitness Pavilion.
- Be comfortable instructing groups of 10 or more individuals.
- Skill to develop safe exercises and routines.
- Ability to maintain flexibility and a dynamic personable attitude.
- Degree in related field or nationally recognized certifications in group instruction, personal training and aquatic exercise.
- Current in CPR/AED, first aid for the professional and nationally certified lifeguard.
- Competency with data entry, newsletter and flyer creation, working proficiency with Publisher, Visio and Microsoft Word.
CNA, LPN, RN
Must have at least one year of experience in long-term care. Must be able to work any shift and weekends. Must possess a current Arizona CNA, LPN or RN license.Download Employment Application
Part-time and Per Diem
Los Niños del Valle Preschool Child Care Center is accepting applications for teacher aide positions. Education and experience in the field of early childhood education is preferredDownload Employment Application
This position performs routine Housekeeping cleaning for our residents’ homes and in other areas of our facility as well as other duties that may be assigned by the Supervisor. A commitment to providing excellent customer service is required. English/Spanish bilingual capability is preferred. Some Housekeeping positions require working weekends.
Candidate must be able to perform a variety of semi-skilled work in the maintenance and repair of campus buildings, facilities, and fixtures, including carpentry, plumbing, HVAC, and electrical trades as required by the Facilities Director. Candidate will perform various preventive maintenance tasks as well as respond to resident’s maintenance requests. Must be able to communicate effectively with a wide variety of people and maintain proper records and logs. Must be able to follow Federal, State, and local building codes and follow general safety standards as set by OSHA.
Previous experience in apartment building maintenance and commercial buildings or journeyman level skill in at least two critical trades is preferred. Must be able to work weekends and evenings.
MAINTENANCE WORKER - HVAC
Full-time, Shift Varies
Job requires knowledge of general maintenance. Position requires strong knowledge in electrical and plumbing with skills in appliance repair, HVAC, carpentry, drywall and texture.
- Repairs all HVAC problems in a timely manner
- Checks Freon levels, repair leaks and charge to appropriate levels
- Inspects condenser units for all electrical controls, fans and compressors for proper operation
- Performs other maintenance worker duties
Need to be able to communicate effectively with a wide variety of people. Previous experience in apartment building and commercial building maintenance and repairs is preferred.Must be able to work weekends.